Advanced Threat Protection from Clearswift
Prevent advanced malware and ransomware attacks BEFORE they start.
Ever morphing variants of malware and ransomware are more effectively bypassing perimeter defences to extract or hold sensitive data hostage, while potentially creating havoc within critical business systems. Traditional hygiene and even newer sandboxing technologies are being outsmarted and can no longer stay ahead of sophisticated social engineering and payload delivery techniques used to personalize the attacks on organizations.
Adaptive Redaction provides a unique approach to advanced threat protection:
- Deeper inspection by completely dissembling digital activity for email, web, social media, cloud and endpoints.
- Automated detection and removal of embedded malicious code that triggers malware and ransomware attacks; a more complete and higher detection rate.
- Sanitization without delay in delivery, as only malicious active content is removed, allowing the rest of the message or digital transaction to continue unhindered.
- Morph-free protection against today’s leading malware and ransomware (i.e. CryptoLocker, CryptoWall, TorrentLocker, Dridex, Dyre, BlackEnergy, etc.) and tomorrow’s even more sophisticated variants.
- A more cost-effective solution than other alternatives (i.e. sandboxing), with seamless integration into existing email and web security infrastructure; no rip and replace required.
- Business based reports to show effectiveness and impact of the solution.
Stop targeted attacks:
Reduce your initial risk of being targeted for an attack by minimizing the social engineering efforts used to design more personalized, self-invitations into your network. Adaptive Redaction’s document sanitization capability can stop phishing expeditions from harvesting easily accessed information hidden in document metadata (author, login, department, system names, etc.) found within your website, social media, email communications and cloud collaboration sites. Document sanitization will also remove critical information hidden in version history, fast save and comments.
More effective alternative to standalone hygiene (anti-virus) and sandboxing:
Standalone (AV) solutions, and now even sandboxing, are becoming less effective in detecting and preventing malware and ransomware attacks. The constant morphing of malicious code have made it difficult for AV solutions to create a matching signature to block threats, while the latest variants are becoming intelligent enough to know there are in a sandbox and evade detection.
Clearswift’s Adaptive Redaction provides a cost-effective alternative or supplement to standalone AV and sandboxing technologies. Offering broader coverage and a higher-level assurance in detecting malware and ransomware, Adaptive Redaction can send the malicious content to a sandbox for offline analysis, without delaying digital transactions and agile business processes.